Friday, June 22, 2012

[30 things] 20 random facts about me

Question #1: List 20 random facts about yourself.

  1. I love the color red.
  2. There are 10 kids in my family, and half of us are adopted (I'm not).
  3. I eat tomatoes like apples.
  4. I have been to Russia twice, but have never been anywhere else outside of the country (unless you count airports, which I don't).
  5. I hate the Twilight books and movies. A lot.
  6. I was homeschooled besides a few classes in high school, and loved it (most of the time). Considering how surprised people are sometimes when they hear this, I guess my parents did a good job since my siblings and I aren't complete social rejects. ;)
  7. I am majoring in Elementary and Special Education
  8. I'm a natural redhead. My husband is too. :)
  9. I love, love, love scarves. I would wear them every day if I could! In the fall and winter I pretty much do. The same goes for cardigans.
  10. Tulips, daffodils, and daisies are my favorite flowers. 
  11. I love all kinds of berries, but raspberries are my favorite. 
  12. I like shopping at thrift stores. You never know what you'll find! 
  13. I go canyoneering almost every weekend with my husband. 
  14. I take pictures of everything, especially now that I have an iPhone. Instagram is my favorite app :)
  15. I play the ukulele and some piano, and when I was little I played the violin.
  16. I'm a pyromaniac, thanks to my older brothers. :) Maybe it has something to do with my red hair...?
  17. I am almost always barefoot if at all possible.
  18. I don't like seafood.
  19. I love country music
  20. ...and I'm a Mormon. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I hate Twilight wholeheartedly...so if you need someone to Twilight-bash with, let me know.

    P.S. I can't wait until you and Mr. Durf are ready to have little ginger babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I love that you ended with "and I'm a Mormon!". Good stuff! And I love that you were homeschooled, have a bunch of siblings and love red and scarves and cardigans. I think we should be friends! And your guys' babies will be so cute! My mom wished I married a redhead! Haha.

    ReplyDelete