Monday, April 22, 2013

Currently, I'm...

Loving: This springy, bird-singing, grass-growing, perfect weather. It makes my heart happy! Spring will always be my favorite season.





Feeling: Like Mother Nature punched me in the gut. And punched it hard. But also happy that I can stay home and eat my feelings until she goes away. Ah, the joys of womanhood...

Reading: Les Miserables. The abridged version, which is still pretty dang long. So far so good!

Watching: Psych and Duck Dynasty with Dallin. We're a little obsessed with both of them. I'm also watching The Voice on my own, and I love it! (P.S. Ryan Innes is one of Dallin's college friends which is kinda neat! Hope he wins!)

Listening to: Music from The Voice (especially this and this)

Eating: Lots of strawberries. I'm really thankful that some of my cravings are actually healthy! Although I am thinking that I might need to dip some of them in chocolate, because chocolate dipped strawberries are one of my favorite things in the world. Mmmm.

Working on: A million sewing/refashioning/craft projects. My goal is to finish one of them today. We'll see how that goes... hah! :) Just to name a few of my projects, I've got a maxi skirt to finish, a smash book to work on, a thrifted dress to alter, and a DIY camera bag to complete.

Wearing: Mint jeans. They make me very happy. :D


Wishing: Tomorrow's seminary lesson would prepare itself. Five lessons a week is a lot of work. Good thing I love it, even though I get a little burnt out sometimes! It helps that my students are the best.

Thankful: For a sweet husband, good health (knock on wood), and the good, kind, selfless people that keep my faith in humanity going strong.

Looking forward to: Spain! It's getting so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment