Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Decked Halls

I took down all the Christmas decorations today. It's a heck of a lot more fun putting them up, that's for sure. I thought I'd post some pictures of what Christmas looks like around here 


^^ I have 6 of these ornaments that I bought in Russia, and they are my favorite Christmas decoration. I probably love them more than I should.




^^ The presents that looked like a 5-year-old wrapped them were done by me. Not my talent, and I'm okay with that.


^^ Fun with bokeh! 


Eli loved playing with this Little People nativity I bought. I can't wait until baby Jesus is more meaningful to him that a chew toy. Haha. ;)


^^ I keep this one up all year long.


^^ I've always loved this style of wreath, so this year I decided to make my own. All the clippings are from my yard, and I used this frame. It was so easy and I love how it turned out! Gonna have to make this a yearly tradition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment