Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Buckskin Gulch!

This past Friday and Saturday we hiked down Buckskin Gulch and the upper section of Paria Canyon with some of our friends. It was 20-something miles of awesome, and I took a LOT of pictures! We probably could have arrived at our campsite at least an hour earlier on Friday afternoon if I hadn't stopped every 5 feet (okay... maybe that is a slight exaggeration :P) to take a picture during the 14 miles we hiked the first day. ;) Here's just a few of my favorites.





One of my very favorites. Isn't it gorgeous in there? 




Also my favorite... ;)



Dinner at our camp!

Hiking out Paria the next morning. Isn't this formation crazy? I'm glad I wasn't around when this fell!


We made it! :)

We stopped by Horseshoe Bend on the way home. 




No comments:

Post a Comment