Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Five Hap-pay, Hap-pay, Hap-pay Things

I've been in a funk lately that I just can't seem to shake, so here are five happy things to replace the slightly disgruntled post I was writing (because ain't nobody got time for being disgruntled, right?).

Numero Uno: This video of me smashing an egg on my head.

This is what happens when my siblings and I get together. Yes, we are crazy, but the skin on my forehead does feel silky smooth now! ;)

Number 2: These pics from our hike on Saturday. 

This place was beautiful and I'm glad I went through the trouble of waterproofing and lugging along my good camera. 



Thank you Dallin, for being the only person in the world that is whiter than me!
Number 3: Studio C

Dallin and I are a little obsessed. They are just too good. This one is my favorite!



Number 4: Baby hands and dandelions

I made a surprise trip to visit my family a few days ago, and caught my sister E picking (and then squishing) dandelions for my mom. She melts my heart (and makes me exceedingly baby hungry).



Number 5: THE PIANO GUYS!!!!

We are headed to Mesa tonight to see them! Can you tell I'm a wee bit excited??? :D








No comments:

Post a Comment