Friday, November 1, 2013

Why hello, November!

Is it really November already?? This year is slipping away so quickly. I hope things slow down a little bit though because November and December with their cool weather, holidays, and the abundance of delicious food that goes with said holidays make me really happy. I don't want it to slip through my fingers before I have a chance to thoroughly enjoy it. 

Today I wanted to put up some more fall/Thanksgiving decorations and I made these printables to frame. They aren't particularly festive so I can leave them up all year. Also, I couldn't decide which quote I preferred so I just made them all. :) Which one is your favorite?




(Click image to enlarge and then right click to save and print)

What are you doing to get in the Thanksgiving spirit? I have been nesting something fierce lately, so I plan on decorating my house, drinking lots of apple cider, and baking goodies in the next few days... All while wearing my favorite comfy, warm clothes since it has been pretty chilly here and I am hoping to avoid turning on the heat for as long as possible. In other words, I will be living in sweatpants, fuzzy socks, and my oh-so-cozy Hello sweater for the next 6 months.

I think I'm okay with that.

4 comments:

  1. I love fall time! And I love those printables! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was JUST thinking today of how sad it is that the trees are so beautiful in their autumn colors--because now that they're here, it won't be long before their gone. :(

    I found your blog via a recipe from pinterest, and I've so enjoyed stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable! Thank you for sharing! And yes, I'm pretty much living in fuzzy socks and sweaters right now, too. :) Yay for fall!

    Hugs!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE fall and Thanksgiving also...An Attitude of Gratitude is so powerful! Thank you for the prints...beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete