Friday, January 31, 2014

Blargh.

A few things I'm grateful for today:

  • Antibiotics
  • Herbal tea
  • Homemade chicken soup
  • Ice cold orange juice
  • THE comfiest sweater ever (bought on sale). I have worn it almost daily since fall because I love it almost as much as my husband and maybe even a little more than Krispy Kreme. That's a lot, in case you were wondering. A LOT.
Displaying photo.jpg
37 weeks, 5 days
  • Long hot showers
  • Humidifiers
  • The luxury of being a bum all day with just myself to take care of. I crawled back in bed after Dallin went to work and slept for another 3 hours. It was glorious.
  • The fact that it looks like I *should* be able to kick this sickness before going into labor (knock on wood!)
  • Cough drops with pep talks


Displaying photo.jpg

In other words, I'm sick and have been all week. Ready for the incessant pounding in my head to disappear. Hoping and praying it does before I have this baby. Thankful to be getting better, even if it feels like it's happening slower than the proverbial molasses in January. Since it won't be January tomorrow, maybe I'll be better then, no? 

(Side note: holy toledo it is really February tomorrow!? WHAT.)

Okay. Pity party over. Mikaela out. 

1 comment: