Friday, February 14, 2014

Pregnancy Problems

Well, I'm still pregnant, very much so. Since I'm a little cranky today and starting to feel like I am going to be pregnant forever, I figured a little humor was in order. 

And so, without further ado, I present to you: Pregnancy Problems, gif style.

Whenever I have to go anywhere:
(...and a bra.)

As soon as I get home (after removing all unnecessary clothing, obviously):

image



What I want to do all day, erryday:

Turkey Coma


Whenever I go near anything with this big belly of mine:


Drunk


Going to church when 9 months pregnant:



When I sneeze while walking and don't have to change my pants:


image

When strangers come up and touch my belly:




When the dishes are piling up in precariously balanced mountains all around the kitchen:

I almost Care

How I felt every morning when I was still teaching early morning seminary in my 3rd trimester:

image
(I really miss being a morning person.)

When someone tells me an old wive's tale and then I realize they believe in it:




When someone asks me if I know how little sleep I'll be getting in the future:


image
Wait, you mean I'm going to have to take care of
this human, even in the middle of the night? Gasp!

When someone feels the need to share a scary birth or pregnancy story about their cousin's roommate's sister's ex-step-aunt-in-law-once-removed:



And last of all.... When I think about the cute little babe I'm going to get to love on in (hopefully) just a few days:



Get here soon, baby boy!

1 comment:

  1. I know it doesn't help to say... but it will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete