Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Midlife crisis, blog edition

I decided it was time for a blog makeover. Hope you love it as much as I do! I'm pretty proud of it since I did it myself. It's not perfect, and there's some tweaking I want to do, but I like having a fresh look and feel that is a little more my style.

I also changed the URL to http://brightlybeautifulblog.blogspot.com/ so will need to re-follow me on Bloglovin or whatever reader you use. Also, I made a Facebook page for my blog! I will be posting links to new posts on there so if that is something you are interested in I would love it if you would give it a "like"! :)

Thanks for following! I love reading your comments and getting to know so many great people through blogging. The internet is a pretty amazing thing, isn't it?

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment