Thursday, May 16, 2013

Outfit a day every day in May {week two}

(See week one here)

I'm loving this outfit a day challenge on instagram, and I'm very proud of myself for not missing a day yet. Hopefully I can keep it up through the end of the month, although our upcoming trip to Spain (Eeeeeeeek!!!) might interfere, and I'm 100% okay with that! That's one of the reasons why I am posting this weekly since I'm pretty sure that blogging isn't going to be on my mind at the end of the month while I'm celebrating my birthday in beautiful Madrid. :D

Anyway. Here's my outfits from the past week! 

May 9 & 10 
Not a huge fan of the outfit on the left, but I guess that's what I get for procrastinating the laundry. ;)

(On the left) Shirt and jeans: Old Navy || Shoes: Ross || Necklace: gift from my mother-in-law
(On the right) Shirt: ? || Jeans: Old Mavy || Scarf: Target || Shoes: Ross


May 11
I jumped on the bubble necklace bandwagon, and I ain't looking back. 

Shirt: Styles for Less || Belt: Forever 21 || Necklace: GroopDealz 


May 12
Can you tell I love to wear colors? ;)

Cardigan: Forever 21 || Shirt: ? || Skirt: DownEast Basics (old) || Shoes: Ross || Pearls: Thrifted 

May 13 & 14
And can you tell I love scarves? ;) Some girls collect shoes, I collect scarves. 
(On the left) Shirt: ? || Scarf: Rue 21 || Jeans: Old Navy || Shoes: Target
(On the right) Shirt: Walmart || Scarf: gift || Skirt: thrifted || Shoes: Charlotte Russe

May 15
Three things I love: mint, floral, and cardigans.

Shirt: Rue 21 || Cardigan: Forever 21


May 16
This is my favorite from this week, by far!  

Shirt: Ross || Pants and necklace: gift (thanks again to my MIL!) || Shoes: Charlotte Russe || Belt: thrifted || Watch: Kohls



No comments:

Post a Comment