Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy things



It's been raining almost all day today, and I love it. Rain is my favorite. I sat outside on the porch for a while just enjoying how it smells and sounds. It makes my flowers look even prettier too. :) 


Look, I haven't killed them yet! I amaze myself sometimes. 
I want to plant more but I haven't gotten around to it yet. 


I just love The Piano Guys. I've had them playing on grooveshark (another thing that definitely makes me happy) for a good part of the day. :) This is one of my absolute favorites. I love the rich sound of cellos, and there are EIGHT of them in this video. Watch and love. And then watch/listen to the rest of their stuff. They are awesome. The end. 


I spent a little extra time on lunch today and made some delicious spaghetti (With ground moose in the sauce... yay! I'm getting better at using game meat. Didn't have any practice with my own family haha) that really hit the spot. Unfortunately that meant I ate a little too much, but I think it was worth it. 


It was cool enough today (thanks to the glorious rain) for me to wear a scarf and 
comfy cardigan... which is a combination I would wear every day if I could. 


Dallin got me hooked on this show called "Monk". It is awesome. :)


Of course, if I am going to post about things that make me happy I can't forget this guy right here. 

(On set of Weeber and Judd's Sanitation Services. :P Yes, that is really Dallin...)
I'm still not quite sure how I got so lucky, but I'm sure glad that I got stuck with him. He takes such good care of me, and I'm just so thankful for how my life has played out so far.
I'm very blessed. And happy. 
Very, very happy. :) 

What makes you happy?

1 comment:

  1. Daaaaahhh! You are so dang cute! <3
    The flowers are beautiful! Looks like life is agreeing with you. ;D
    PS, what is with that picture of Dallin? o.O

    ReplyDelete