Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Thrift stores, Spongebob, and Nachos

This past weekend we had plans to go to the valley, attend the temple, and go to a barbershop competition, but Dallin got home later than we expected from a scouting camp out and we stayed home instead. We're usually canyoneering or doing something else that takes up the whole day, so it was really nice to take it easy for a day and just hang out with each other. We went out to eat at a nice little Italian restaurant that I hadn't been to before, and then decided to go treasure hunting at some thrift stores. :)

Anyone know what Modafinil is? :P
Dallin found a pill book at this store so I had to quiz him. He really likes this game... maybe because it is a pretty good way to impress your wife. ;) I'm getting much better at pronouncing the drug names and brands right, but I still get pretty creative sometimes... haha. The first time we did this was just a few weeks after we started dating, if I remember correctly. It's kind of become a tradition for us. :)

Dallin thinks I look like SpongeBob... Lovely. ;)
Then we made a trip to the store for "groceries" in the form of a tub of cookie dough ice cream, York ice cream bars, and lime popsicles. We need to exercise more...

It makes me laugh that we seriously hung out at thrift stores and Walmart for a pretty significant amount of time this weekend. And you know what? I love it. It makes me happy that such random things are fun when I'm with my bestest friend. :) Okay... enough mushiness. For now. ;)

Yesterday for FHE we went to the community garden they are building to help put rocks on the base of the fence to hopefully keep the rabbits out. It was such a gorgeous evening and the sunset was beautiful. It felt nice to get a little dirty too. :) I'll always be a tomboy.




We were pretty hungry (a couple hours of carrying rocks will do that to you) so we decided to hit up Alfonso's on the way home. Oh, so good.

I love me some super nachos.

No comments:

Post a Comment